Terms and Conditions. Website Disclaimer for www.lacote.ie for La Côte. Covid-19 Guidelines.
La Côte Reopening Guidelines
The following guidelines are compulsory and may change from time to time. Failure to co-operate will potentially leave us no other option but to ask you to vacate the premises in the interests of public health. Please understand that this is for YOUR own safety as much as for our staff and other guests, ensuring that everyone has a safe and pleasant experience with us at La Côte.
All our staff are trained in COVID – 19 health and safety guidelines. During your visit, our team will be wearing face masks and gloves. We’ll be checking in with staff before they work a shift to make sure they feel fit and well enough to come to work.
In keeping with government guidelines, we shall only be taking bookings of tables with 2 – 4 persons. At present we can only offer an adult only dinning experience in our restaurant.
- All bookings can be made via our website. This will allow us to adhere to the contact tracing guidelines.
- All guests will be required to provide credit card details on booking.
- For the moment we will only be taking bookings of up to 2-4 persons per table.
- Reservations will have a duration of 105 mins.
- We would kindly request all our guests/party to arrive at the exact time of their booking. This is vital for social distancing for all our guests coming to La Côte. If you are delayed, we would ask you to call to let us know.
- We understand that sometimes things happen and you can’t make it to your booking, or you are running late. If this is the case, please give us 24 hours notice to cancel your book. In the case of late arrivals, we can only still give the 105 minutes on the table.
- In the case of no shows or cancellations within 24 hours, there will be a charging fee of €40 per person.
Arriving at La Côte
- We would kindly ask our customers to only visit if they are feeling well.
- We would ask that all our customers kindly use the hand sanitiser available at the entrance to our building upon arrival.
- We have contactless temperature check on arrival.
- We will have floor markings in front of our host stand to indicate how you can safely social distance yourself from other guests while waiting to be seated.
- During this period, we are unable to take your coats and ask that they remain on the back of your seats.
- Once at your table, guests shall be required to pull out your own chair.
- We would kindly ask guests to remain at their table throughout their visit. This will help with the social distancing guidelines of our staff and other guests.
- If you require the bathroom at any stage, please alert a member of staff.
Our tables will be 1 meter apart, and for a 105-minute duration, this is in keeping with the WHO guidelines and our Governments guidance.
- At present we shall not pre-set tables for guests.
- We shall be using wipe down menus and material napkins that will be washed at the recommended temperature before each use.
- All your cutlery will be delivered with each course.
- All our staff will be required to wash or sanitise their hands after visiting each occupied table.
Ordering your meal
- During this time, we will be encouraging guests to order their full meal and drinks at the same time.
- Our menus will be laminated and sanitised after each use.
- At present we will only have bottled water available to buy.
- Water and wine cannot be poured by staff at the table at present. Guests will be encouraged to do this themselves. This will help maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Your server will keep as much distance as possible away from guests and their table while still being able to hear and talk to you comfortably.
- We will present your bill in a sanitised bill holder at your table.
- At this time we will continue to encourage all guests to pay by contactless card or phone payments at their table.
- Credit card terminal will be sanitised before and after use.
Toilet cleaning and access
- To allow for as much social distancing as possible, our toilets will be unisex and will only be occupied by one person at a time.
- After each use, a designated member of staff will sanitise door handles, taps, sinks, countertops, ledges, toilet seats & flushers.
- We shall also have a hand sanitiser station at the entrance to the bathroom.
Table preparation for our next guests
- To allow us to sanitise an area previously used by a guest properly, we have spaced each booking 15 minutes apart.
- Each table & chair will be cleaned using spray sanitiser. It shall be wiped thoroughly with a disposal cleaning roll.
- Disposal roll will be binned immediately after use.
- A team member will be required to wash their hands straight away.
PPE & signage in venues
- We will have some health and hygiene reminder signage throughout La Côte.
- You can expect sanitiser stations for our guests at all entrances, exits and bathrooms.
- Hand-wash, hand sanitiser, gloves, masks, will be available to all staff.
Terms & Conditions.
La Cote is a private company owned by Paul & Edwina Hynes. Within this document domain, name website will be referred to as “Site”.General information on this SiteResponsible for the Site: La Côte – Edwina Hynes: email@example.com
Design and implementation: Pixelpod
Purpose and extent of the information we collect
Any details you give us will be at your own discretion. We will not pass your details to a third party without your consent. Should you fill out the contact form, the information collected with be used to liaise with you in the future.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all material and information on this Site, La Côte makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, concerning material, content and information on this Site, which are provided “as is”. Name of business excludes all express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever in relation to the viewing, use or performance of this Site or any information provided through this Site.
Omissions & Errors
This Site, including all its contents, has been prepared to the best of our knowledge and is subject to change. This Site is intended as a general guide to La Côte, our people, our practice areas and careers opportunities and does not give legal to any of its users. No liability can be taken for any omissions or errors.
Liability for Loss, La Côte excludes all liability for any indirect or consequential loss, or for any direct or indirect loss of profit, data, opportunity or reputation, or any other incidental, punitive, special, exemplary loss or damage howsoever arising from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the Site.
Liability not unlawfully excluded. This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death, personal injury or resulting from any negligent or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Irish Law. The disclaimer in this section shall not operate to exclude any term, warranty or liability that may not be excluded under Irish law.
This lists the conditions and regulates your use of the La Côte Site and its contents.
Accessibility: The Site and the services provided on it are usually available seven days a week and 24 hours a day. Due to technical or editorial work, availability might be interrupted on a short term basis. La Côte is neither responsible for the interruption of access mentioned above nor for the possible consequences such an interruption might have for users or any third party.
Limitation of liability: www.lacote.ie has a blog on the Site, which are the thoughts and opinions of La Côte. It is neither responsible for any damage or breakdown that may be caused by using the Site or downloading files. Furthermore, La Côte cannot be held accountable for any damage caused due to unauthorised interruption to the administrative system of the Site.
Exclusion of responsibility for third party Sites: La Côte does not hold any responsibility for the content, materials, data or accuracy of third parties’ Sites that can be reached via hypertext links from this Site.
Intellectual property: All contents, designs and formatting on this Site are protected by the laws on royalties and associated rights. By using the Site, users recognise these rights. Names of products, companies or organisations may appear on this Site. They remain the property of the respective party and are not to be copied, distributed, published or sold by the user without their prior agreement.
Pictures: All photographed images and illustrations (‘image[s]’) are the property and copyright of Cote La Ltd. Images owned by Cote La Ltd are protected under National and International Copyright Laws. No images or their parts may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise without prior written permission from La Cote Seafood Restaurant (Cote La Ltd).
(Group Booking Menus: Group booking menu is for groups of 10 or more. If a booking is received for ten guests but under ten guests arrive, the group menu will not be available. The menus that will be available will depend on booking time 5.30 pm-6.30 pm Value Menu & A La Carte, 6.30 pm-9.30 pm A La Carte Menu. A Credit Card may be required to secure the booking). Due to reopening guidelines, we are unable to take group bookings, thank you for your understanding.
Should you wish to discuss any matters or concerns relating to the processing of personal data on our Site or any aspect of the Site itself please contact us by email or post.
Custom House Quay,